« View county listFlood Warning
457 AM EDT TUE AUG 4 2015
The Flood Warning continues for the Steinhatchee River
near Steinhatchee (US 19).
* Until Friday afternoon, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 4:45 AM Tuesday the stage was 15.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.2 feet.
* Forecast: The river has crested and will continue to slowly fall.
The river is expected to fall below flood stage by Friday morning.
* Impact: At 15.7 feet: Water has flooded all of River Road NE and
Ancient Oaks private roads up to 3 feet deep in some areas. All
houses and mobile homes now have water flowing underneath. Water is
also flooding property and is under some houses on Cooey Island
near Palm Street NE.
LAT...LON 2982 8335 2973 8337 2968 8343 2964 8340 2967 8333 2982 8328