« View county listFlood Warning
758 PM CST SAT FEB 6 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
the Choctawhatchee River near Caryville (US 90).
* Until late Wednesday night.
* At 7:00 PM Saturday the stage was 13.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue rising to near 14.0 feet by
early tomorrow afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage
* Impact: At 16.0 feet: Highway 279 south of Caryville will be cut
off. Several fish camps, residential areas and additional rural
roads in the area will be flooded.
LAT...LON 3099 8588 3085 8591 3077 8589 3070 8592 3070 8581 3099 8580