« View county listWinter Storm Watch
Grand and Battlement Mesas-
Gore and Elk Mountains/Central Mountain Valleys-
West Elk and Sawatch Mountains-
Uncompahgre Plateau and Dallas Divide-
Northwest San Juan Mountains-Southwest San Juan Mountains-
La Sal and Abajo Mountains-
Including the cities of Skyway, Aspen, Vail, Snowmass,
Crested Butte, Taylor Park, Marble, Ridgway, Glade Park,
Telluride, Ouray, Lake City, Silverton, Rico, Hesperus,
309 AM MST Sun Feb 26 2017
...WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM MONDAY MORNING
THROUGH TUESDAY EVENING...
a Winter Storm Watch remains in effect from Monday morning
through Tuesday evening.
* Timing...snow is possible from Monday morning through Tuesday
* Snow Accumulations...Total snow accumulations of up to 22
inches are possible.
* Winds / Visibilities...Significant reductions in visibility
* Wind Chill Values...Expect wind chills to range from 35 and 30
below zero between 6 AM Monday and 11 PM Tuesday...with the
coldest wind chills occurring around 10 PM Tuesday.
* Impacts...Travel could be very difficult to impossible. The
cold wind chills could cause frostbite in as little as 30
minutes to exposed skin.
A winter storm watch means there is potential for significant
snow...sleet or ice accumulations that may impact travel.
Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.