« View county listFlash Flood Watch
Carquinez Strait and Delta-Northern San Joaquin Valley-
1255 PM PST Sun Feb 26 2017
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH LATE THURSDAY
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* A portion of northern California...including the following
areas...Carquinez Strait and Delta and Northern San Joaquin
* Through late Thursday night
* Don Pedro and other local dams are making large reservoir
releases that are raising river levels along the Lower San
Joaquin River north of Grayson into the south delta. These
elevated levels are causing flooding in the low-lying areas
along the river and increasing concerns on the levees in the
* Previously identified concern areas on local levees will
continue to see increased river levels. As a precaution, San
Joaquin County officials and the National Weather Service are
encouraging local residents to be prepared to take action in
the event that levee conditions were to deteriorate.
A Flash Flood Watch associated with levees means that there are
conditions that could affect levee stability. If levee conditions
were to deteriorate into a failure, it could lead to flash
flooding and the rapid arrival of flood waters within the area
protected by the levee. People in the area of the Flash Flood
Watch should monitor NOAA Weather Radio and other news outlets
for updates to this situation. Be prepared to quickly evacuate
should a Flash Flood Warning be issued.
1259 PM PST SUN FEB 26 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
The Yolo Bypass Near Lisbon.
* At 12:15 PM Sunday the stage was 20.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast to recede to near 20.0 FT late Tuesday morning then
forecast to fluctuate near 20.0 FT thru near Tuesday noon.
* Flood stage 19.0 ft
* Monitor stage 13.0 ft
* Impact...Near 19.0 feet, Mound Farms and Senator Outing Duck Club
* Impact...Near 16.0 feet, Glide In Ranch is completely flooded.
* Impact...Near 15.0 feet, County Road 155 is flooded west of the
Golden Sprig Duck Club.
* Impact...Near 14.0 feet, Skyrakers Duck Club ponds begin to flood.
* Impact...Near 13.0 feet, Flood waters extend approximately 1 mile
west of the tow drain downstream of the Lisbon gage.
* Impact...Near 12.0 feet, County Road 107 is flooded.
* Impact...Near 11.0 feet, Glide In Ranch & Mound Farms begin to
* Impact...Near 10.5 feet, Local roads on the east side of the Yolo
Bypass south of the I-80 causeway are flooded.
* Impact...Near 9.5 feet, Yolo Bypass flooding extends 1/4 mile west.
No structural damage is occurring.
LAT...LON 3878 12176 3879 12156 3854 12156 3820 12164