« View county listFlood Warning
831 AM PST SAT FEB 25 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
The Clear Lake At Lakeport.
* At 8:15 AM Saturday the stage was 10.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast to recede to near 10.0 FT late tomorrow evening then
forecast to fluctuate near 10.0 FT thru late Monday morning.
* Flood stage 9.0 ft
* Monitor stage 8.0 ft
* Impact...Near 11.0 feet, Major flooding occurs all aruond the north
end of the lake, especially in Lakeport and Clearlake Oaks. Highway
20 around the north end of the lake is closed in some areas.
* Impact...Near 9.0 feet, Low lying structures and some main roads
around the lake are threatened by the high lake levels.
* Impact...Near 8.5 feet, Minor flooding of some lake side residents
occurs. More buildings are threatened from Lakeport to Clearlake
LAT...LON 3917 12293 3904 12262 3887 12260 3898 12293