« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada-
Including the city of Blue Canyon
1050 AM PDT Sun Mar 26 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 8 PM THIS
EVENING TO 8 AM PDT MONDAY...
* TIMING...Snow possible by early evening with the heaviest snow
expected later tonight into Monday morning.
* SNOW AMOUNTS...3 to 6 inches possible above 5000 feet with
locally up to 10 inches over mountain peaks.
* SNOW LEVEL...6000 to 6500 feet this evening, lowering to 4000
to 4500 feet Monday morning. Light snow accumulations may
occur down to 4000 feet Monday morning.
* MAIN IMPACT...Slick roads with reduced visibilities. Travel
delays and chain controls may also occur.
* OTHER IMPACTS...South to Southwest wind gusts up to 40 mph
over higher terrain.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while