« View county listFlood Warning
144 PM PST WED FEB 22 2017
The National Weather Service in Sacramento has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Sacramento River At Ord Ferry.
* from Thursday morning until further notice...Or until the warning
* At 12:45 PM Wednesday the stage was 113.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast to fluctuate near 114.0 FT thru near tomorrow noon.
* Flood stage 114.0 ft
* Monitor stage 110.0 ft
* Impact...Near 114.0 feet, Designated flood stage. Design overflow
level for M&T, 3Bs and Goose Lake flood control facilities to
divert flood flows into Butte Basin. M&T overflows close River Road
from Ord Ferry Road to Chico Road. Ord Ferry Road is already
* Impact...Near 110.5 feet, Head cuts in 3Bs silt weir start overflow
into Butte Basin, flooding dips on Ord Ferry Road west of River
Road. Persistent flows at or above this level increase flooding in
Butte Basin. Ord Ferry Road and additional roads in Glenn and
Colusa counties are closed due to flooding.
LAT...LON 3971 12211 3971 12189 3955 12185 3953 12206