« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
West Jackson and West Grand Counties Above 9000 Feet-
South and East Jackson/Larimer/North and Northeast Grand/
Northwest Boulder Counties Above 9000 Feet-
Including the cities of East Slopes Park and Northern Gore
Ranges, Gore Pass, Rabbit Ears Pass, Cameron Pass,
Laramie and Medicine Bow Mountains, Rabbit Ears Range,
Rocky Mountain National Park, and Willow Creek Pass
756 AM MST Thu Feb 23 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM MST
* AFFECTED AREAS...Jackson...Grand...Northwest Boulder...and
western Larimer counties above 9000 ft.
* TIMING...Snow will continue through this evening, then
gradually decrease late Thursday night into Friday morning.
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...8 to 14 inches.
* WIND/VISIBILITY...Higher elevations will have southwest winds
of 15 to 25 mph with gusts to 40 mph, becoming northwest by
Thursday night. Snow and blowing is expected to drop
visibility to a quarter mile at times.
* IMPACTS...Snow and winds will create hazardous winter driving
conditions with blowing and drifting snow. Roads will become
icy and snow packed.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while