« View county listFlood Warning
822 PM CDT MON MAY 25 2015
...This is a dangerous and life threatening situation...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Arkansas River at Ozark Lock and Dam.
* until further notice, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:00 PM Monday, the stage was 362.62 feet.
* Flood stage is 357.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Major flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The Arkansas River at Ozark Lock and Dam will continue
rising to near 365.8 feet Tuesday evening. Additional rises may be
* Impact...At 365.0 feet, County Roads 228 and 4 south of Coal Hill in
Johnson County are inundated. Roads northeast of Scranton in Logan
County are inundated by backwater up Cane Creek. This is an
extremely dangerous and life threatening situation.
LAT...LON 3546 9405 3550 9382 3542 9347 3536 9349
3531 9371 3540 9385