« View county listFlood Warning
837 PM CDT TUE MAY 26 2015
...This is a dangerous and life threatening situation...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Arkansas River at Ozark Lock and Dam.
* until further notice.
* At 8:00 PM Tuesday, the stage was 367.1 feet.
* Major flooding is occurring and Major flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 357.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 367.2 feet by
Wednesday morning, then begin falling. Additional rainfall this
week could impact this forecast and later updates should be
* Impact...At 367.0 feet, Highways 309 and 288 northwest of Paris in
Logan County are inundated by backwater up Six Mile Creek.
Backwater flooding will spread westward into Franklin County at
higher stages. This is an extremely dangerous and life threatening
LAT...LON 3546 9405 3550 9382 3542 9347 3536 9349
3531 9371 3540 9385