« View county listFlood Warning
1045 AM CDT FRI MAY 29 2015
...Flood Warning extended until late Wednesday night...The Flood
Warning continues for
The Arkansas River At Pendleton.
* from this afternoon to late Wednesday night...Or until the warning
* At 10:15 AM Friday the stage was 30.6 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 31.0 feet.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by late this afternoon and
continue to rise to near 32.0 feet by Sunday morning. With additional
rainfall expected this weekend please monitor latest forecasts for
* Impacts at 31.0 feet...Residences inside the levee just upstream of
the Pendleton Bridge are affected.
* Impacts at 32.0 feet...Area access roads on right descending bank
upstream and downstream of the bridge are flooded. Property inside the
levee in the Pendeleton area is threatened and should be removed.
* This flood crest is about a 1.5 feet higher than the flood crest of
30.4 feet which occurred a few weeks ago.
Fld Observed Forecast 7 AM
Location Stg Stg Day Time Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed
Pendleton 31 30.6 Fri 10 AM 31.5 32.0 31.8 31.3 30.8
LAT...LON 3371 9117 3389 9123 3397 9146 3409 9139
3398 9111 3380 9105