« View county listFlood Warning
1213 PM CST SAT NOV 28 2015
The National Weather Service in Little Rock has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Ouachita River At Thatcher L&D.
* from Thursday evening until further notice...Or until the warning
* At 11:00 AM Saturday the water surface elevation was 77.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood elevation is 79.0 feet.
* Forecast...Rise above flood elevation by Thursday evening and
continue to rise to near 85.0 feet by Sunday evening.
Additional rainfall beyond the next 24 hours is still expected.
Please continue to monitor latest forecasts for any updates.
* Impacts at 85.0 feet...There may be some County roads along the river flooded,
requiring lengthy detours. River is high and swift, boaters should be very
cautious. Access to many oil and gas rigs will be by boat only. Levee gates
should be closed.
Fld Observed Forecast 6 AM
Location Stg Stg Day Time Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Thatcher L 79 77.2 Sat 11 AM 77.0 77.0 77.0 77.0 77.8
LAT...LON 3311 9223 3323 9236 3329 9261 3338 9247
3333 9226 3322 9212