« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Galiuro and Pinaleno Mountains-Catalina and Rincon Mountains-
Including the cities of Mount Graham, Mount Lemmon,
858 PM MST Mon Feb 27 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 PM MST
* IMPACTS...Moderate snow will occasionally cause low visibilities
and snow covered roads. Expect hazardous driving conditions above
6500 feet. Road restrictions or closures may occur.
* TIMING...Occasional snow showers will continue through the night
and increase late tonight into Tuesday. The showers will come to
an end from west to east later Tuesday afternoon.
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...5 to 10 inches above 6500 feet, with
locally higher amounts above 8000 feet.
* SNOW LEVELS...Around 7500 feet this evening falling to 6000 to
7000 feet Tuesday afternoon.
* WINDS...Southwest to west at 15 to 30 mph with gusts over 40
* For a detailed view of the hazard area...visit
weather.gov/Tucson and click on the DETAILED HAZARDS TAB
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow are likely
which will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery
roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.