« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Including the cities of...King Salmon...Dillingham...Naknek...
837 PM AKST Tue Feb 21 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FOR SNOW AND BLOWING SNOW IN EFFECT
UNTIL 4 AM AKST WEDNESDAY...
...BLIZZARD WARNING IS CANCELLED...
The National Weather Service in Anchorage has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow...which is in effect
until 4 AM AKST Wednesday. The Blizzard Warning has been
* SNOW...4 to 8 inches storm total.
* WIND...South to east winds gusting to 20 to 30 mph.
* VISIBILITY...Less than one half mile at times.
* TIMING...Snow will continue tonight. Snow will taper off from
west to east late tonight through the early morning hours on
* IMPACTS...Travel may be difficult. Visibilities will be limited
in falling and blowing snow.
A winter weather advisory for snow and blowing snow means that
visibilities will be limited due to a combination of falling and
blowing snow. Use caution when traveling, especially in open