« View county listFlood Warning
756 AM CST Sun Feb 25 2018
...Flood Warning extended until Wednesday morning...The FLood Warning
The Tombigbee River At Bevill Lock and Dam.
* from Monday morning to Wednesday morning...or until the warning is
* At 6:00 AM Sunday the stage was 117.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 122.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by tomorrow morning and continue
to rise to near 123.0 feet by early Tuesday morning. The river will
fall below flood stage by Tuesday evening.
* Impact...At 122.0 feet...Cattle in low-lying areas of Southern
Pickens County should be moved to higher ground. Cattle are cutoff
in lowlands of Southern Pickens County at stages above 122 feet.
LAT...LON 3321 8827 3307 8816 3287 8813 3285 8822
3301 8825 3320 8832