« View county listFlood Warning
728 PM CST Sat Feb 24 2018
The FLood Warning continues for
The Tombigbee River At Bevill Lock and Dam.
* from Monday afternoon to Wednesday morning...or until the warning
* At 6:00 PM Saturday the stage was 116.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 122.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by early Monday afternoon and
continue to rise to near 122.7 feet by Tuesday morning. The river
will fall below flood stage by Tuesday evening.
* Impact...At 122.0 feet...Cattle in low-lying areas of Southern
Pickens County should be moved to higher ground. Cattle are cutoff
in lowlands of Southern Pickens County at stages above 122 feet.
LAT...LON 3321 8827 3307 8816 3287 8813 3285 8822
3301 8825 3320 8832