« View county listFlood Warning
920 PM CDT SUN JUL 5 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
The Ouachita River At Thatcher L&D.
* from Tuesday morning until further notice...Or until the warning is
* At 7:00 AM Sunday the stage was 77.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 79.0 feet.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by late Tuesday morning and
continue to rise to near 84.0 feet by Sunday morning.
* Impacts at 83.0 feet...Access to oil and gas rigs and to timber is
flooded. Calhoun County Road 131 is completely under water leading to
old Lock 8 river access.
* Impact...at 85.0 feet...There may be some County roads along the
river flooded, requiring lengthy detours. River is high and swift,
boaters should be very cautious. Access to many oil and gas rigs
will be by boat only. Levee gates should be closed.
Fld Observed Forecast 7 AM
Location Stg Stg Day Time Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
Thatcher L 79 77.0 Sun 07 AM 77.5 78.8 80.2 81.9 83.4
LAT...LON 3311 9223 3323 9236 3329 9261 3338 9247
3333 9226 3322 9212