« View county listFlood Warning
1015 PM CDT TUE MAY 3 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
The Ouachita River At Thatcher L&D.
* until further notice...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:45 PM Tuesday the stage was 82.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 79.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 87.0 feet by
* Impacts at 88.0 feet...River is high enough to stop drainage from
Calion Lake. Heavy rainfall in the area could cause the lake to
rise towards several homes along the shore. Downstream, water
rising into undeveloped areas of the State Park at Moro Bay.
Widespread flooding of timber, with access to many oil and gas rigs
Fld Observed Forecast 6 AM
Location Stg Stg Day Time Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Thatcher L 79 82.7 Tue 10 PM 83.0 84.0 85.5 86.5 87.0
LAT...LON 3311 9223 3323 9236 3329 9261 3338 9247
3333 9226 3322 9212