« View county listHigh Wind Watch
Central Laramie Range and Southwest Platte County-
South Laramie Range-South Laramie Range Foothills-
Including the cities of Bordeaux, Buford, Pumpkin Vine, Vedauwoo,
Whitaker, Federal, and Horse Creek
300 AM MST Tue Nov 21 2017
...HIGH WIND WATCH IN EFFECT FROM LATE TONIGHT THROUGH WEDNESDAY
The National Weather Service in Cheyenne has issued a High Wind
Watch, which is in effect from late tonight through Wednesday
* TIMING...Winds will increase late tonight and peak during the
morning hours on Wednesday.
* WINDS...Sustained winds to 40 mph with gusts of 60 to 65 mph
* IMPACTS...Mainly to transportation on Interstate 80 and 25
across southeast Wyoming. Blow off and blow over risk for
lightweight and high profile vehicles.
A High Wind Watch means there is the potential for a hazardous
high wind event. Sustained winds of at least 40 mph...or gusts of
58 mph or stronger may occur. Continue to monitor the latest
$$Winter Weather Advisory
Including the cities of Centennial and Albany
205 AM MST Tue Nov 21 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 AM MST THIS
* WHAT...Snow occurring. Plan on slippery road conditions. Tree
branches could fall as well. Total snow accumulations of 6 to 12
inches are expected.
* WHERE...Snowy Range especially above 8500 feet.
* WHEN...Until 11 AM today.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Be prepared for reduced visibilities at
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.