« View county listFlood Warning
710 PM MDT THU MAY 21 2015
The National Weather Service in Cheyenne has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Laramie River near Fort Laramie.
* until Monday evening.
* Forecast...The river will slowly rise to 7.1 feet by Midnight
Friday and remain at 7.1 feet through Monday Morning. The river
will fall below flood stage Monday early afternoon.
* The stage exceeded the flood stage of 7.0 feet early this evening.
* The stage will crest and remain around 7.1 feet through Monday
* The stage will fall below flood stage at Monday early afternoon.
Flood impacts and crest history information is displayed at:
* Impact...at 7.0 feet...Flood stage. Highway 160 in the vicinity of
the bridge over the Laramie River begins to flood. Reservoir
releases from Grayrocks Reservoir determines the magnitude of
* Flood history...This crest compares to a previous crest of 6.9 feet
on May 13 2011.
LAT...LON 4212 10468 4225 10468 4223 10451 4216 10446