« View county listWind Advisory
Southeast Nicholas-Southeast Webster-Northwest Pocahontas-
Southeast Pocahontas-Southeast Randolph-
Including the cities of Richwood, Snowshoe, Marlinton, and Harman
256 PM EST Sat Nov 18 2017
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON EST SUNDAY...
* WINDS...Southwest to West 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* TIMING...Saturday afternoon into Saturday night.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds will blow around unsecured objects. Tree
limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result.
A Wind Advisory means that wind gusts of 46 mph or greater are
expected. Winds this strong can make driving difficult...
especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
$$Winter Weather Advisory
Southeast Webster-Northwest Pocahontas-Southeast Randolph-
Including the cities of Snowshoe and Harman
254 PM EST Sat Nov 18 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 4 AM SUNDAY TO 3 AM EST
* WHAT...Snow. Total snow accumulations 3 to 5 inches.
* WHERE...Southeast Webster, Northwest Pocahontas and Southeast
* WHEN...From 4 AM Sunday to 3 AM EST Monday. A burst of snow can
be expected in the predawn hours on Sunday. There will then be a
lull in the snowfall, with another intense period late Sunday
afternoon and evening.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Be prepared for reduced visibilities at
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow will cause
travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited
visibilities, and use caution while driving. The latest road
conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by
calling 5 1 1.