« View county listFlood Warning
450 PM CDT MON SEP 26 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
The Black River Near Galesville.
* until Tuesday morning...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 3:45 PM Monday the stage was 12.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall and drop below flood
stage this evening.
* Impact...At 12.0 feet...Flooding mainly impacts wildlands and
agricultural pasture land. However the approach to the south end of
the County Road VV Bridge over the Black River may be flooded.