« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Everett and Vicinity-Admiralty Inlet Area-Hood Canal Area-
East Puget Sound Lowlands-Bellevue and Vicinity-
Seattle and Vicinity-Bremerton and Vicinity-
1003 PM PST Mon Feb 27 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM PST
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...1-3 inches possible tonight. The heaviest
accumulations will likely be above 300 feet in elevation or
under intense showers. Locations near the water will generally
see very light accumulations as snow will be mixed with rain.
* SNOW LEVEL...Snow levels will be generally around 300 feet. In
heavier snow showers, the snow level will briefly drop as low
as sea level.
* SOME AFFECTED LOCATIONS...Seattle metro area and north through
the Everett area. Eastside communities. Greatest impacts above
300 feet elevation.
* TIMING...Snow showers will continue off and on through the early
* MAIN IMPACT...Snow and slush covered and slippery roads and
sidewalks creating hazardous driving conditions. Overnight
snowfall could impact the morning commute. Stay informed and
be prepared for potential delays.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while