« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
East Slopes of the Oregon Cascades-
East Slopes of the Washington Cascades-
including the following locations La Pine, Sunriver, Cle Elum,
1207 PM PST Sat Feb 25 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM SUNDAY TO 10 PM
The National Weather Service in Pendleton has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for heavy snow...which is in effect from 1 AM
Sunday to 10 PM PST Monday.
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...6 to 10 inches near the Cascade crest and
4 to 7 inches along the east slopes.
* TIMING...Snow will start later tonight and continue through
* WINDS...West 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* TEMPERATURES...In the 20s.
* WEB PAGE: For a detailed view of the hazard area visit
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while