« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Everett and Vicinity-East Puget Sound Lowlands-
Bellevue and Vicinity-Seattle and Vicinity-
1140 AM PST Mon Feb 27 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 PM PST THIS
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...1-3 inches possible, primarily above 300
feet in elevation. Isolated totals up to 4 inches are
possible. 1 inch or less below 300 feet. Locations near the
water will see very light accumulations as snow will be mixed
* SNOW LEVEL...Snow levels will be generally around 300 feet. In
heavier snow showers, the snow level will briefly drop as low
as sea level.
* SOME AFFECTED LOCATIONS...Seattle metro area and north through
the Everett area. Eastside communities. Greatest impacts above
300 feet elevation.
* TIMING...Snow showers will increase after 2 PM and continue
off and on through the evening hours.
* MAIN IMPACT...Snow and slush covered and slippery roads and
sidewalks creating hazardous driving conditions. Slow down and
expect delays for the evening commute.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while