« View county listFlood Warning
216 PM PDT Sat May 26 2018
...Flood Warning now in effect until Thursday morning...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Okanogan River near Tonasket.
* until early Thursday morning.
* At 1:15 PM Saturday the stage was 16.18 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.00 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is expected to continue to fall to below flood
stage by early Thursday morning.
* At 16.0 feet...Pasture land between Rodeo Track Road and Benton
Street, on the east side of the river near Omak, will begin to
* At 15.0 feet...Minor flooding of low-lying areas is likely between
Oroville and Tonasket.
LAT...LON 4895 11945 4893 11932 4825 11951 4832 11968 4895 11945