« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Idaho Palouse-Central Panhandle Mountains-Washington Palouse-
Including the following locations Moscow, Plummer, Potlatch,
Genesee, Kellogg, Pinehurst, Osburn, Wallace, Mullan,
Fourth of July Pass, Dobson Pass, Lookout Pass, Pullman, Colfax,
Rosalia, La Crosse, Oakesdale, Tekoa, and Uniontown
1149 AM PST Sun Feb 26 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM PST
* Locations...Moscow, Plummer, Potlatch, Genesee, Kellogg,
Pinehurst, Osburn, Wallace, Mullan, Fourth of July Pass,
Dobson Pass, Lookout Pass, Pullman, Colfax, Rosalia, La
Crosse, Oakesdale, Tekoa, and Uniontown.
* Snow Accumulations...an additional 2 to 5 inches of snow across the
Palouse and valleys with 5 to 10 inches in the mountains.
* Timing...Periods of light to moderate snow are expected today.
There may be a period tonight when the snow stops before
redeveloping on Monday into Tuesday morning.
* Impacts...Roadways will be snow covered and slick occasionally
the next couple of days. Road temperatures will be the coldest
at night and early in the morning...and driving conditions may
be hazardous especially on untreated roads.
* Web Page: For a detailed view of the hazard area visit
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while