« View county listFlood Warning
1205 PM PDT MON MAR 27 2017
...Flood Warning now in effect until Saturday afternoon...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Spokane River at Spokane.
* until Saturday afternoon.
* At 11:45 AM Monday the stage was 27.98 feet.
* Flood stage is 27.00 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is expected to continue to fall to below flood
stage by early Saturday morning.
LAT...LON 4761 11704 4764 11747 4775 11754 4772 11705 4761 11704
* At 29.0 feet...Flooding of Peaceful Valley, Riverfront Park, and
the Harbor Island area is likely. Sections of Centennial Trail will
* At 28.0 feet...Flooding in sections of Peaceful Valley is likely.
Minor flooding along Upriver Drive and in the Riverpoint Industrial
area is also possible.
* At 27.5 feet...Water will be over one lane of Upriver Drive between
Stone and Regal Streets and encroach onto the shoulder of the road
in other sections of Upriver Drive between Stone and Granite
* At 27.0 feet...Significant stretches of the Centennial Trail
between Mission Avenue and Greene Street will be inundated. Minor
flooding will occur along the river's edge in Peaceful Valley Park
and in the yards of homes at the east end of Water Street. The
River may back up through storm drains onto Main Street near its
intersection with Elm Street in Peaceful Valley. Minor flooding of
low lying areas along the Spokane River Valley will occur.
* At 25.4 feet...Sections of the Centennial Trail along Upriver
Drive, between Mission Avenue and Greene Street, will be covered in
water. Water will be at the trail's edge in several locations along
this same stretch.