« View county listFlood Watch
918 AM PDT Tue May 23 2017
The Flood Watch continues for
The Naches River near Naches
* from this evening until further notice.
* At 8:45 AM Tuesday the stage was 17.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is possible.
* Flood stage is 17.8 feet.
* Forecast...The river may rise to flood stage tonight.
* The river is forecast to reach a maximum stage of 18.0 feet on
Wednesday night and then decrease below flood stage on Thursday.
LAT...LON 4674 12069 4668 12061 4665 12053 4662 12052 4664 12065 4671
including the cities of Ellensburg and Thorp
1002 PM PDT Tue May 23 2017
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM PDT WEDNESDAY...
* WINDS...Northwest 30 to 39 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* TIMING...Winds of 25 to 35 mph will continue tonight and reach
speeds of 30 to 39 mph by daybreak. The strongest winds will
peak during the late morning and afternoon Wednesday...and then
decrease in the evening.
* IMPACTS...Strong winds may blow down tree limbs, and scatter
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult...especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.