« View county listFlood Warning
527 PM PDT Fri May 26 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
The Okanogan River near Tonasket.
* until further notice.
* At 5:15 PM Friday the stage was 16.37 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.00 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is expected to continue to rise to near 17.3
feet by Friday afternoon. Additional rises may be possible
LAT...LON 4895 11945 4893 11932 4825 11951 4832 11968 4895 11945
* At 18.0 feet...Major flooding of surrounding cropland is likely.
Some homes and buildings adjacent to the river will experience some
basement and first floor flooding.
* At 17.5 feet...Water will be behind the levee due to seepage,
flooding the Motocross track downstream of the City of Okanogan.
* At 17.0 feet...Low lying fields and pasture land in the flood plain
along the Okanogan river valley, from Oroville to Okanogan, will be
flooded. Some homes near the river in Okanogan may experience some
basement flooding from seepage. Water will be between the railroad
and Highway 97 near Cordell, south of Oroville. Water will be
against the shoulder of Omak River Road across from Wanacut Creek.
* At 16.0 feet...Pasture land between Rodeo Track Road and Benton
Street, on the east side of the river near Omak, will begin to
* At 15.0 feet...Minor flooding of low-lying areas is likely between
Oroville and Tonasket.