« View county listFrost Advisory
Including the cities of Alburgh and South Hero
245 PM EDT Mon Oct 16 2017
...FROST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM TO 8 AM EDT
The National Weather Service in Burlington continues the Frost
Advisory, from 1 AM to 8 AM EDT Tuesday.
* Locations...The Champlain Islands.
* Hazards...Scattered to widespread frost.
* Temperatures...Lows in the mid 30s.
* Timing...Pre-dawn hours Tuesday.
* Impacts...Sensitive outdoor plants may be killed if left
uncovered due to frost.
A Frost Advisory means that frost is possible. Sensitive outdoor
plants may be killed if left uncovered.