« View county listFreezing Rain Advisory
Windsor-Eastern Franklin-Eastern Chittenden-Eastern Addison-
Including the cities of Lake Placid, Newport, Island Pond,
Johnson, Stowe, St. Johnsbury, Montpelier, Bradford, Randolph,
Springfield, White River Junction, Enosburg Falls, Richford,
Underhill, Bristol, Ripton, East Wallingford, and Killington
312 PM EDT Sun Mar 26 2017
...FREEZING RAIN ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM THIS
EVENING TO 11 AM EDT MONDAY...
The National Weather Service in Burlington continues the Freezing
Rain Advisory, from 7 PM this evening to 11 AM EDT Monday.
* Locations...Eastern Vermont, as well as the western slopes of
the Green Mountains and Western Essex County New York.
* Hazard Types...Freezing rain, with some sleet possible.
* Accumulations...around a tenth of an inch of ice.
* Timing...Freezing rain with a brief period of sleet will begin
late this evening, and continue through mid-morning Monday
before changing to plain rain.
* Impacts...Icing may create slippery conditions on roads,
bridges and sidewalks.
* Winds...Southeast 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* Temperatures...In the mid 20s to lower 30s.
A Freezing Rain Advisory means that periods of freezing rain or
freezing drizzle will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads. Slow down and use caution while driving.
Please stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, your local media, or go
to www.weather.gov/Burlington for further updates on this weather