« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Eastern Chittenden-Eastern Addison-Eastern Rutland-
Including the cities of Newport, Island Pond, Johnson, Stowe,
St. Johnsbury, Montpelier, Bradford, Randolph, Springfield,
White River Junction, Underhill, Bristol, Ripton,
East Wallingford, and Killington
400 PM EDT Sat Mar 25 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM SUNDAY TO 11 AM
The National Weather Service in Burlington has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for mixed precipitation, which is in effect from
7 PM Sunday to 11 AM EDT Monday.
* Locations...from the spine of the Greens eastward.
* Hazard Types...Freezing rain, some sleet possible.
* Accumulations...around a tenth to two tenths of an inch of ice.
* Timing...Freezing rain and sleet will begin Sunday evening, and
continue overnight before ending Monday morning.
* Impacts...Slick travel is expected Sunday afternoon and
overnight with isolated power outages possible.
* Winds...South 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 20 mph.
* Temperatures...Lows around 30.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that period of snow, sleet, or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while
Please stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, your local media, or
go to www.weather.gov/Burlington for further updates on this