« View county listWind Advisory
Western Rutland-Eastern Chittenden-Eastern Addison-
Including the cities of Rutland, Underhill, Bristol, Ripton,
East Wallingford, and Killington
302 AM EDT Thu May 25 2017
...WIND ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT FROM 11 AM THIS MORNING TO
MIDNIGHT EDT TONIGHT...
The National Weather Service in Burlington has extended the Wind
Advisory, from 11 AM this morning to midnight EDT tonight.
* Locations...Eastern Chittenden, Eastern Addison and Rutland
Counties in Vermont.
* Hazards...Strong gusty winds.
* Winds...East 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* Timing...Strongest winds will occur between 1 PM and 8 PM
* Impacts...Isolated power outages and downed trees are possible.
Please stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, your local media, or go
to www.weather.gov/Burlington for further updates on this weather