« View county listWinter Storm Warning
Wasatch Mountains South of I-80-Western Uinta Mountains-
Wasatch Plateau/Book Cliffs-Central Mountains-
Including the cities of Alta, Brighton, Mirror Lake Highway,
Scofield, Cove Fort, Koosharem, and Fish Lake
307 PM MST Mon Feb 27 2017
...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM MST
* AFFECTED AREA...The Wasatch Mountains from I-80 southward,
Western Uinta Mountains, Wasatch Plateau, Book Cliffs, and
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...Additional accumulations of 3 to 6 inches
near Interstate 80 increasing to 6 to 12 inches central Utah
* TIMING...Snow heavy at times through this evening before
* WINDS...Gusts to around 60 mph along exposed ridgelines
resulting in blowing snow.
* IMPACTS...Winter driving conditions are expected with snow
covered roadways and poor visibility on all mountain routes,
including both commutes through Parleys Canyon.
A Winter Storm Warning means a mixture of heavy snow and strong
winds are expected or occurring. Driving conditions may be
hazardous. Use caution. Be prepared for sudden restrictions in
visibility due to blowing snow. Keep a winter storm survival kit
in your vehicle in case of an emergency.
For winter road conditions from the Utah Department of
http://www.udottraffic.utah.gov/roadweatherforecast.aspx or dial