« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Wasatch Mountains I-80 North-
Including the cities of Woodruff and Randolph
331 AM MDT Thu Sep 21 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS EVENING
TO NOON MDT FRIDAY...
* AFFECTED AREA...The Wasatch Mountains north of Interstate 80.
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...4 to 8 inches, primarily above 7000 feet.
* TIMING...Snow will begin late this afternoon, with the heaviest
snowfall expected this evening and overnight, before becoming
more showery through the day Friday.
* SNOW LEVELS...Starting around 9000 to 10000 feet this afternoon,
dropping to 6500 feet by early Friday morning.
* IMPACTS...Road snow accumulation is expected above 7000 feet,
with the heaviest accumulation on high elevation seasonal
roadways. Hunters and those recreating outdoors should be
prepared for winter conditions.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that snow accumulations
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads. Use caution while driving.
For winter road conditions from the Utah Department of
http://www.udottraffic.utah.gov/roadweatherforecast.aspx or dial