« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Wasatch Mountains I-80 North-
Including the cities of Woodruff and Randolph
438 AM MDT Sat Sep 23 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS EVENING TO
MIDNIGHT MDT SUNDAY NIGHT...
The National Weather Service in Salt Lake City has issued a
Winter Weather Advisory for snow...which is in effect from 6 PM
this evening to midnight MDT Sunday night.
* AFFECTED AREA...The Wasatch Mountains from I-80 north.
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...4-8 inches, mainly above 6500 feet.
* TIMING...Snow will begin late this afternoon, then become heavy
at times overnight through Sunday. Snow will gradually taper off
* SNOW LEVELS...Starting at around 7500 feet this evening, then
lowering to 6500 feet by Sunday morning.
* IMPACTS...Snow may impact travel on the higher passes,
especially high elevation seasonal roadways. Hunters and those
recreating outdoors should be prepared for winter conditions.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that snow accumulations
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads. Use caution while driving.
For winter road conditions from the Utah Department of
http://www.udottraffic.utah.gov/roadweatherforecast.aspx or dial