« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Wasatch Mountains South of I-80-Western Uinta Mountains-
Wasatch Plateau/Book Cliffs-Central Mountains-
Including the cities of Alta, Brighton, Mirror Lake Highway,
Scofield, Cove Fort, Koosharem, and Fish Lake
318 PM MDT Mon Mar 27 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM MDT
* AFFECTED AREA...The Southern Wasatch Mountains, Western Uinta
Mountains, Wasatch Plateau, Book Cliffs, and Central Utah
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...9-18 inches.
* TIMING...Snow, locally heavy at times, continuing through
tonight before dissipating Tuesday morning.
* WINDS...Northwest gusts up to 40 mph tonight into tomorrow
* IMPACTS...Winter driving conditions are expected to become more
widespread this evening through the overnight hours. Pockets of
blowing snow may develop tonight near exposed ridgelines.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that snow accumulations
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads. Use caution while driving.
For winter road conditions from the Utah Department of
http://www.udottraffic.utah.gov/roadweatherforecast.aspx or dial