« View county listFlood Warning
1031 AM CDT WED MAY 4 2016
The flood warning continues for
the Sulphur River Near Naples, Texas.
* until further notice...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 715 AM Wednesday the stage was 32.5 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and major flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 22 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 35.5 feet by
Thursday morning. Additional rises remain possible thereafter.
* Impact...at 36.0 feet...Severe flooding of lowlands with severe
backwater flooding at the confluence of the Sulphur River with
White Oak Creek and downstream to Lake Wright Patman.
LAT...LON 3331 9466 3328 9456 3330 9447 3324 9462 3326 9466