« View county listFlood Warning
831 AM CDT Fri Apr 28 2017
The National Weather Service in Shreveport has issued a
* FLOOD WARNING FOR
the Sabine River Near Mineola.
* from Sunday afternoon until further notice...or until the warning
* AT 8:15 AM Friday The stage was 3.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by Sunday early afternoon and
continue to rise to near 16.8 feet by early Tuesday morning.
LAT...LON 3278 9574 3263 9535 3257 9535 3259 9550 3273 9574
$$Lake Wind Advisory
Lincoln-De Soto-Red River-Bienville-Jackson-Ouachita-Sabine-
Including the cities of Texarkana, Stamps, Lewisville, Bradley,
Magnolia, El Dorado, Shreveport, Bossier City, Minden,
Springhill, Homer, Haynesville, Ruston, Farmerville, Bernice,
Mansfield, Stonewall, Logansport, Coushatta, Martin, Arcadia,
Ringgold, Gibsland, Jonesboro, Monroe, Many, Zwolle,
Pleasant Hill, Natchitoches, Winnfield, Colfax, Montgomery,
Dry Prong, Clarks, Grayson, Columbia, Jena, Midway, Olla,
Mount Vernon, Mount Pleasant, Pittsburg, Daingerfield, Lone Star,
Naples, Omaha, Atlanta, Linden, Hughes Springs, Queen City,
Mineola, Winnsboro, Quitman, Hawkins, Gilmer, Big Sandy,
Jefferson, Tyler, Longview, Marshall, Jacksonville, Rusk,
Henderson, Carthage, Nacogdoches, Center, Lufkin, San Augustine,
Hemphill, and Pineland
316 PM CDT Fri Apr 28 2017
...LAKE WIND ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM CDT SATURDAY...
* EVENT...An enhanced pressure gradient across the southern Plains
will result in periods of southerly winds 15- 20 mph with gusts
to 30-35 mph over much of east Texas, southern Arkansas, and
north Louisiana tonight and Saturday.
* TIMING...From 11 AM CDT this morning to 7 PM CDT Saturday.
* IMPACT...Boaters should exercise caution on area lakes due to
rough chop conditions.
A Lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to capsizing.