« View county listFlood Warning
821 AM CST Sat Feb 24 2018
The flood warning continues for
the Attoyac Bayou Near Chireno, Texas.
* until further notice...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 730 AM Saturday The stage was 19.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14 feet.
* Forecast...The bayou will continue to fall to a stage of 18.5 feet
by Sunday morning. Also the Attoyac Bayou crested during late Friday
evening at 19.5 feet
* Impact...at 19 feet...The bayou will continue to slowly fall
during the next several days, and lowland flooding will gradually
LAT...LON 3142 9432 3191 9451 3192 9447 3157 9429 3150 9430
$$Lake Wind Advisory
Webster-Claiborne-Lincoln-De Soto-Red River-Bienville-Jackson-
Including the cities of Hope, Prescott, Texarkana, Stamps,
Lewisville, Bradley, Magnolia, El Dorado, Shreveport,
Bossier City, Minden, Springhill, Homer, Haynesville, Ruston,
Farmerville, Bernice, Mansfield, Stonewall, Logansport,
Coushatta, Martin, Arcadia, Ringgold, Gibsland, Jonesboro,
Monroe, Many, Zwolle, Pleasant Hill, Natchitoches, Winnfield,
Colfax, Montgomery, Dry Prong, Clarks, Grayson, Columbia, Jena,
Midway, Olla, Clarksville, Bogata, Mount Vernon, Mount Pleasant,
Pittsburg, Daingerfield, Lone Star, Naples, Omaha, Atlanta,
Linden, Hughes Springs, Queen City, Mineola, Winnsboro, Quitman,
Hawkins, Gilmer, Big Sandy, Jefferson, Tyler, Longview, Marshall,
Jacksonville, Rusk, Henderson, Carthage, Nacogdoches, Center,
Lufkin, San Augustine, Hemphill, and Pineland
531 AM CST Sat Feb 24 2018
...LAKE WIND ADVISORY REMAINS WILL BE IN EFFECT FROM 9 AM UNTIL
6 PM CST THIS EVENING FOR EAST AND NORTHEAST TEXAS, MUCH OF
SOUTHWEST AND SOUTH CENTRAL ARKANSAS, AND NORTHWEST AND NORTH
* EVENT...Southerly winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts to near 30 mph.
* TIMING...Saturday morning through Saturday evening.
* IMPACT...A Rough chop on area lakes will create hazardous
A Lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to taking on
water and capsizing.