« View county listFlood Warning
1032 AM CDT Sat Apr 29 2017
The flood warning continues for
the Black Cypress Bayou At Jefferson.
* from late Monday night until further notice...or until the warning
* At 10:00 AM Saturday The stage was 7.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by Tuesday morning and continue
to rise to near 14.0 feet by Wednesday morning.
* Impact...at 15.0 feet...Minor lowland flooding.
LAT...LON 3297 9448 3275 9425 3275 9433 3278 9440 3289 9450
$$Lake Wind Advisory
Columbia-Caddo-Bossier-Webster-De Soto-Red River-McCurtain-Bowie-
Including the cities of De Queen, Nashville, Mineral Springs,
Dierks, Ashdown, Hope, Prescott, Texarkana, Stamps, Lewisville,
Bradley, Magnolia, Shreveport, Bossier City, Minden, Springhill,
Mansfield, Stonewall, Logansport, Coushatta, Martin, Idabel,
Broken Bow, Clarksville, Bogata, Mount Vernon, Mount Pleasant,
Pittsburg, Daingerfield, Lone Star, Naples, Omaha, Atlanta,
Linden, Hughes Springs, Queen City, Mineola, Winnsboro, Quitman,
Hawkins, Gilmer, Big Sandy, Jefferson, Tyler, Longview, Marshall,
Jacksonville, Rusk, Henderson, Carthage, Nacogdoches, and Center
419 AM CDT Sun Apr 30 2017
...LAKE WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 11 AM THIS MORNING TO 7 PM
CDT THIS EVENING...
The National Weather Service in Shreveport has issued a Lake Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 11 AM this morning to 7 PM CDT
* EVENT...Southwest winds will increase behind a cold front moving
across the region today.
* TIMING...From 11 AM CDT this morning until 7 PM CDT this evening
* IMPACT...Boaters should exercise caution on area lakes due to
rough chop conditions.
A Lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to capsizing.