« View county listFlood Warning
1024 AM CDT WED MAY 25 2016
The Flood Warning continues for the Guadalupe River Near Bloomington.
* until further notice...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 10:00 AM Wednesday the stage was 26.5 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue rising to near 26.6 feet by this
afternoon. Additional rises may be possible thereafter.
* At 27.0 feet Major flooding occurs. Flow downstream near Highway 35
is several hundred yards wide, cutting off many of the lowest homes.
Livestock are cut off and could drown. Pumps, tank batteries, and any
equipment in the flood plain below Victoria are flooded. The
campground near Tivoli below Highway 35 and residences just above
Highway 35 are flooded.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon
Bloomington 20 26.5 Wed 10 AM 26.3 25.7 25.1 24.4 23.7
LAT...LON 2869 9704 2869 9698 2867 9695 2857 9688
2845 9680 2843 9685