« View county listFlood Warning
848 AM CDT SUN APR 26 2015
The flood warning continues for
the Attoyac Bayou Near Chireno.
* until Wednesday morning...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:30 AM Sunday The stage was 14.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 14.4 feet by
tomorrow early afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage
Tuesday early afternoon.
* Impact...at 14.0 feet...Expect lowland flooding for the next several
days of the heavily wooded floodplain. Ranchers that have cattle
and equipment near the river should move them to higher ground.
LAT...LON 3142 9432 3191 9451 3192 9447 3157 9429 3150 9430