« View county listFlood Warning
955 AM CDT FRI MAR 27 2015
...Flood Warning extended until Sunday evening...The Flood Warning
The Pine Island Bayou Near Sour Lake.
* until Sunday evening...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:45 AM Friday the stage was 26.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late Sunday morning.
* Impact...At stages near 25.0 feet...Water inundates roads in
lowland areas near the river. Low spots on Old Sour Lake Road are
LAT...LON 3012 9445 3024 9423 3021 9407 3013 9406 3004 9445
405 PM CDT SAT MAR 21 2015
The National Weather Service in Lake Charles has issued a
* Flood Watch for
The Neches River Near Beaumont
* from Tuesday evening until further notice.
* At 8:00 AM Saturday the stage was 2.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is possible.
* Flood stage is 4.0 feet.
* Forecast...Flood stage may be reached by Tuesday evening.
* Impact...At stages near 4.0 feet...Minor flooding of Beaumont
Country Club and Colliers Ferry Park can be expected. Also flooding
in Northwest Orange County south of River Ooaks to Bunns Bluff can
be expected. Water may go over Four Oaks Ranch Road in Northwest
LAT...LON 3019 9417 3023 9411 3004 9378 2992 9387 2998 9406