« View county listFlood Warning
912 AM CST WED FEB 22 2017
...Flood Warning extended until Sunday evening...The Flood Warning
continues for the Guadalupe River Near Bloomington.
* until Sunday evening...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:00 AM Wednesday the stage was 19.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast: River to rise above flood stage by Thursday afternoon and
continue to rise to near 21.7 feet by Friday evening. The river
will then begin to fall and go below flood stage by early
* At 20.0 feet Minor lowland flooding occurs, with the flow reaching
the right flood plain near the Invista Plant near Bloomington.
Downstream above Highway 35, the flow escapes into the left flood
plain cutting off the lowest homes.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon
Bloomington 20 19.5 Wed 08 AM 18.7 21.4 21.4 19.7 17.9
LAT...LON 2869 9704 2869 9698 2867 9695 2857 9688
2845 9680 2843 9685