« View county listFlood Warning
959 AM CDT Fri Apr 28 2017
The National Weather Service in Shreveport has issued a
* FLOOD WARNING FOR
the Sulphur River Near Naples.
* from late Sunday night until further notice...or until the warning
* The river was estimated to be near 16.7 feet at 7 am on April 28.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage Sunday night and continue to rise
to near 27.5 feet on May 2nd...and hold through at least May 3rd.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
LAT...LON 3331 9466 3328 9456 3330 9447 3324 9462 3326 9466
$$Lake Wind Advisory
Lincoln-De Soto-Red River-Bienville-Jackson-Ouachita-Sabine-
Including the cities of Texarkana, Stamps, Lewisville, Bradley,
Magnolia, El Dorado, Shreveport, Bossier City, Minden,
Springhill, Homer, Haynesville, Ruston, Farmerville, Bernice,
Mansfield, Stonewall, Logansport, Coushatta, Martin, Arcadia,
Ringgold, Gibsland, Jonesboro, Monroe, Many, Zwolle,
Pleasant Hill, Natchitoches, Winnfield, Colfax, Montgomery,
Dry Prong, Clarks, Grayson, Columbia, Jena, Midway, Olla,
Mount Vernon, Mount Pleasant, Pittsburg, Daingerfield, Lone Star,
Naples, Omaha, Atlanta, Linden, Hughes Springs, Queen City,
Mineola, Winnsboro, Quitman, Hawkins, Gilmer, Big Sandy,
Jefferson, Tyler, Longview, Marshall, Jacksonville, Rusk,
Henderson, Carthage, Nacogdoches, Center, Lufkin, San Augustine,
Hemphill, and Pineland
316 PM CDT Fri Apr 28 2017
...LAKE WIND ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM CDT SATURDAY...
* EVENT...An enhanced pressure gradient across the southern Plains
will result in periods of southerly winds 15- 20 mph with gusts
to 30-35 mph over much of east Texas, southern Arkansas, and
north Louisiana tonight and Saturday.
* TIMING...From 11 AM CDT this morning to 7 PM CDT Saturday.
* IMPACT...Boaters should exercise caution on area lakes due to
rough chop conditions.
A Lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to capsizing.