« View county listFlood Warning
636 AM CST WED JAN 18 2017
The National Weather Service in Houston/Galveston has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The San Bernard River Near East Bernard.
* FROM THIS MORNING TO LATE SUNDAY NIGHT...or until the warning is canceled.
* At 0600 AM Wednesday the stage was 16.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by late this morning and continue to rise to
near 18.2 feet by early Saturday morning.the river will fall below flood stage
by Sunday early afternoon.
* At 17.0 feet...Minor lowland flooding begins in the vicinity of the gage with
minor roads along the river inundated. Backwater flooding up Britt Branch and
Bratcher Slough begins.
LAT...LON 2970 9625 2970 9605 2940 9592 2940 9605 2952 9611 2970 9625