« View county listFlood Warning
702 AM CST WED FEB 22 2017
The National Weather Service in Houston/Galveston has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The San Bernard River Near East Bernard.
* from this afternoon to Friday afternoon...or until the warning is canceled.
* At 0600 AM Wednesday the stage was 16.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by this afternoon and continue to rise to
near 17.4 feet by after midnight tomorrow. The river will fall below flood
stage by Friday morning.
* At 17.0 feet...Minor lowland flooding begins in the vicinity of the gage with
minor roads along the river inundated. Backwater flooding up Britt Branch and
Bratcher Slough begins.
LAT...LON 2970 9625 2970 9605 2940 9592 2940 9605
2952 9611 2970 9625