« View county listFlood Warning
928 PM CDT THU MAY 28 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
The Navasota River Near Normangee
* until Tuesday afternoon...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 0900 PM Thursday the stage was 19.2 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by early
Tuesday morning...however it will remain above moderate flood levels for next
* At 20.0 feet...Major lowland flooding begins with massive inundation of the
flood plain as the river is close to 2 miles wide and OSR become inundated one
half mile on the right bank and 1.5 miles on the left bank.
LAT...LON 3111 9622 3097 9619 3087 9614 3087 9624 3097 9629 3111 9633