« View county listFlood Warning
805 AM CST WED JAN 18 2017
The National Weather Service in Houston/Galveston has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Peach Creek Near Splendora.
* FROM LATE TONIGHT TO FRIDAY AFTERNOON...or until the warning is canceled.
* At 0700 AM Wednesday the stage was 7.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by after midnight tomorrow and continue to
rise to near 14.7 feet by tomorrow afternoon.the river will fall below flood
stage by early Friday morning.
* At 16.0 feet...Moderate lowland begins as minor roads near the creek become
LAT...LON 3031 9528 3031 9525 3011 9513 3011 9523